Monday, May 01, 2006

MY opinions...you don't touch me, I dont touch you, you touch me, I slap you... unless I like you.*wink*

Well, somehow...people are finding out about me. I have no idea where, or how. But lately, people have been asking me, whenever the catch a hold of me, about my music and such. Yesterday someone caught my arm and asked if I'd be their guest performance. umm...sure, no problem, time, date? and any requests? I'm not so sure I'm liking it either, I'm half and half. Every human likes to be noticed, and suddenly, after so long, I'm being noticed, and I never ever saw me going anywhere with this music. I've used it for myself all this time, it helps me. But, wow, Where are they getting this information? I knew I was supposed to be in the newspaper, but I never saw it, and I was in there as the loser, assuming I was even. Anyways..I am not accustomed to having much attention, and now I dont know what to do with it when I do. So anywho, I think I'm really starting to hate a lot of guys...not all of them...but a lot of them. TWICE today....twice. Okay, so I got it pretty good, only two times today. Could be worse, has been worse. hmm..Not to be racist or anything, but I just realized both were mexicans. No offense to those Mexicans out there. I've got a lot of friends who're Mexican, and they're great people. Anyways, so it bugs the heck out of me when you can't get a guy to look at you in the eye, or even the face....you're always trying to give them the message...' up, UP! my face is up here...not there..... couple more inches and you got it. perv.' So I can deffinately deal with that...not a problem, I can understand, that's just the way guy's are..right? OKay...but NO touchy. You stay away from me and I'll stay away from you, though I know that's not what you want. They give the stupidest *if that's a word* reasons too...'*slap* whoops! sorry...' 'whoops, it was an accident.' 'Just, playing a game...' ah, shut up. I dont even know you, and frankly don't want to. Hm...oh yea, and I really hate it when they make those crude comments, or they call you just to ask if you'll do the backround sounds like you're having an orgasm, for their newest song. Oh, sure, I'd love to. Nothing would make me happier. Lol, well, now that that's out of the system, I think I've got a pretty good point. And my opinions on this probably have a lot backing them up. Six things I probably don't know about you? okay, 1- I've always had that side desire to become a beautitian with cutting and styling hair. 2- I'm claustrophobic. 3- I don't drink coffee 4- I've mild OCD 5-I sometimes get panic attacks for unknown reasons. Or something called 'night terrors' and 6- I've got either bright green eyes or pale blue eyes depending on the way you look at them. *and btw, that wasn't random...*

No comments: