Friday, May 12, 2006

Misery Made Beautiful

I’ve had these lyrics a while and have not yet written the music out yet, though I have a tune…but I’ve had these ones for ages...I just don’t know if they’ll ever be sung for someone and somewhere other than my step sister, Jessica, and my bedroom. It is a little long though. I’ve got others but I think I like this the best.. Sometimes even I don’t know why I hurt/ why every day is just another I didn’t die/ And I know that’s not how it should be/ I know just how I should see/ But I cant seem to look at the sky/ without seeing all the bad things gone by. (all the bad things gone by) // Then you came to me/ and you set free/ That demon in me/ That demon in me/ Then I saw your face/ It lit up the place/ How’d you come to be?/ An angel cannot be/ But you’re there in front of me/ And angels can be (Angels can be)// You said, I will see you again someday, just go and find another in the meantime/ But I can only hope I didn’t/ disappoint you, again/ Because I tried to escape this desire/ The yearning to be near you ((forever))/ But this is where fate has led me//and I can’t help remembering… When you came to me/ and you set free/ That demon in me/ That demon in me/ When I saw your face/ It lit up the place/ How’d you come to be?/ An angel cannot be/ But you’re there in front of me/ And angels can be (angels can be)// So I’ve chosen to stay/ sorry to disappoint/ But I’ll be here waitin’with the hope of/ One day, in the arms of the angel/ Misery made beautiful…right before my eyes.

No comments: