Monday, May 15, 2006

Eyes

Well, I've gotten my eyes checked again, and hooray! I'm hoping that when the glasses come in, these headaches will stop. Well, he said that my eyes are a little rare and unusual, because there's nothing wrong with the right eye other than...like, some odd capilaries, or something unexplained to me. But there is something wrong with my left eye, it is farsighted and he said there might be this strange buldging on one side, the veins buldging or something like that. But he said that he wasn't sure whether or not to be concerned. Anyways, this constant eye fatigue has really been getting to me, I'm working my right eye to death since I read so much, and that includes reading music. Well, lets see, what else has gone on....well, Friday's the day! lol, like I said, been waiting for about a year for this. I just hope that Tom Hanks does a good job of his part since I pictured him completely different....hmmm..well about two seconds ago my dad introduced me to a new artist, I think she sounds pretty talented, not usually the stuff I listen to, but I can't say it's not good.
http://www.sammimorelli.com/ Anyways, I've gotta get dinner ready...

No comments: