Monday, January 29, 2007

So you see...




Today was a pretty boring...long...day...

Nothing interesting...exciting...influencial...epiphanic...today...as of yet...at least.

Our group has stopped bombarding our representatives with e-mails. Haha...What else can you do if you aren't capable of traveling to D.C. (the marches this passed weekend) and would like to cause a bit more stress for them...

Hmmm...well, I learned about covalent bonds in Biology...heh...and a friend of mine, well...he decided to come to class besotted...*sigh*...at least it was a little amusing...

I had to re-press my silk screen, because obviously I didn't do it good enough the first time.

Learned the Dative endings and several more words to add to my vocabulary in Latin...

Mumma sent some pictures from her trip to Cali. to design some rooms for her friend....they turned out beautiful, as always. Lavender. Golden Gate Bridge. Bienvenidos to San Fransico. Muy muy bueno. I falta tu.

So you see... not much to tell...
"Wherever a man may happen to turn, whatever a man may undertake, he will always end up by returning to the path which nature has marked out for him."--Goethe

2 comments:

Xunoz said...

covalent bonds in biology???Whats happening, it should be chemistry!!

Xunoz said...

and I might be wrong, but its her..right?