Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Last 2 Tablets of Toth

Secret of Secrets/ Secret of Secrets/ Now ye assemble, my children,/ waiting to hear the Secret of Secrets/ which shall give ye power to unfold the God-man,/ give ye the way to Eternal life./
Plainly shall I speak of the Unveiled Mysteries./ No dark sayings shall I give unto thee./ Open thine ears now, my children./ Hear and obey the words that I give. /
First I shall speak of the fetters of darkness/ which bind ye in chains to the sphere of the Earth./
Darkness and light are both of one nature,/ different only in seeming,/ for each arose from the source of all./ Darkness is disorder./ Light is Order./ Darkness transmuted is light of the Light. / This, my children, your purpose in being;/ transmutation of darkness to light.
Hear ye now of the mystery of nature,/ the relations of life to the Earth where it dwells./ Know ye,/ ye are threefold in nature,/ physical, astral and mental in one. /
Three are the qualities of each of the natures;/ nine in all, as above, so below./
In the physical are these channels,/ the blood which moves in vortical motion,/ reacting on the heart to continue its beating./ Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths,/ carrier of energies to all cells and tissues./ Akasa which flows through channels,/ subtle yet physical, completing the channels./
Each of the three attuned with each other,/ each affecting the life of the body./ Form they the skeletal framework through which the subtle ether flows./ In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body./ Relinquished only by will of the adept,/ when his purpose in living is done./
Three are the natures of the Astral,/ mediator is between above and below;/ not of the physical, not of the Spiritual,/ but able to move above and below./
Three are the natures of Mind,/ carrier it of the Will of the Great One./ Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in thy life./ Thus is formed the threefold being,/ directed from above by the power of four./
Above and beyond man's threefold nature/ lies the realm of the Spiritual Self./
Four is it in qualities,/ shining in each of the planes of existence,/ but thirteen in one,/ the mystical number./ Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:/ each shall direct the unfoldment of being,/ each shall channels be of the Great One. /
On Earth, man is in bondage,/ bound by space and time to the earth plane./ Encircling each planet, a wave of vibration,/ binds him to his plane of unfoldment./ Yet within man is the Key to releasement,/ within man may freedom be found./
When ye have released the self from the body,/ rise to the outermost bounds of your earth-plane./ Speak ye the word Dor-E-Lil-La./
Then for a time your Light will be lifted,/ free may ye pass the barriers of space./ For a time of half of the sun (six hours),/ free may ye pass the barriers of earth-plane,/ see and know those who are beyond thee./
Yea, to the highest worlds may ye pass./ See your own possible heights of unfoldment,/ know all earthly futures of Soul./
Bound are ye in your body,/ but by the power ye may be free./ This is the Secret whereby bondage/ shall be replaced by freedom for thee./
Calm let thy mind be./ At rest be thy body:/ Conscious only of freedom from flesh./ Center thy being on the goal of thy longing./ Think over and over that thou wouldst be free./ Think of this word La-Um-I-L-Ganoover/ and over in thy mind let it sound./ Drift with the sound to the place of thy longing./ Free from the bondage of flesh by thy will./
Hear ye while I give the greatest of secrets:/ how ye may enter the Halls of Amenti,/ enter the place of the immortals as I did,/ stand before the Lords in their places/
Lie ye down in rest of thy body./ Calm thy mind so no thought disturbs thee./ Pure must ye be in mind and in purpose,/ else only failure will come unto thee./
Vision Amenti as I have told in my Tablets./ Long with fullness of heart to be there./ Stand before the Lords in thy mind's eye./
Pronounce the words of power I give (mentally);/ Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El./ Relax thy mind and thy body./ Then be sure your soul will be called. /
Now give I the Key to Shamballa,/ the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:/ Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun ODarkness of Earth,/ but Light of the Spirit,/ guides for ye when my day is done./
Leave thou thy body as I have taught thee./ Pass to the barriers of the deep,/ hidden place./ Stand before the gates and their guardians./ Command thy entrance by these words:/
I am the Light./ In me is no darkness./ Free am I of the bondage of night./ Open thou the way of the Twelve and the One,/ so I may pass to the realm of wisdom./
When they refuse thee, as surely they will,/ command them to open by these words of power:/ I am the Light./ For me are no barriers./ Open, I command,/ by the Secret of Secrets Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom./
Then if thy words have been Truth of the highest,/ open for thee the barriers will fall./
Now, I leave thee, my children./ Down, yet up, to the Halls shall I go./ Win ye the way to me, my children./ Truly my brothers shall ye become./
Thus finish I my writings./ Keys let them be to those who come after./ But only to those who seek my wisdom,/ for only for these am I the Key and the Way./
The trinity/
Supplementary/
List ye, O Man, to the deep hidden wisdom,/ lost to the world since the time of the Dwellers,/ lost and forgotten by men of this age./
Know ye this Earth is but a portal,/ guarded by powers unknown to man./ Yet, the Dark Lords hide the entrance that leads to the Heaven-born land./ Know ye, the way to the sphere of Arulu is guarded by barriers opened only to Light-born man./
Upon Earth,/ I am the holder of the keys to the gates of the Sacred Land./ Command I, by the powers beyond me,/ to leave the keys to the world of man./
Before I depart, I give ye the Secrets/ of how ye may rise from the bondage of darkness,/ cast off the fetters of flesh that have bound ye,/ rise from the darkness into the Light./
Know ye, the soul must be cleansed of its darkness,/ ere ye may enter the portals of Light./ Thus, I established among ye the Mysteries/ so that the Secrets may always be found./
Aye, though man may fall into darkness,/ always the Light will shine as a guide./ Hidden in darkness, veiled in symbols,/ always the way to the portal will be found./ Man in the future will deny the mysteries but always the way the seeker will find./
Now I command ye to maintain my secrets,/ giving only to those ye have tested,/ so that the pure may not be corrupted, /so that the power of Truth may prevail./
List ye now to the unveiling of Mystery./ List to the symbols of Mystery I give./ Make of it a religion for only thus will its essence remain./
Regions there are two between this life and the Great One,/ traveled by the Souls who depart from this Earth;/ Duat, the home of the powers of illusion;/ Sekhet Hetspet, the House of the Gods./ Osiris, the symbol of the guard of the portal,/ who turns back the souls of unworthy men./
Beyond lies the sphere of the heaven-born powers,/ Arulu, the land where the Great Ones have passed./ There, when my work among men has been finished,/ will I join the Great Ones of my Ancient home./
Seven are the mansions of the house of the Mighty;/ Three guards the portal of each house from the darkness;/ Fifteen the ways that lead to Duat./ Twelve are the houses of the Lords of Illusion,/ facing four ways, each of them different./
Forty and Two are the great powers,/ judging the Dead who seek for the portal./ Four are the Sons of Horus,/ Two are the Guards of East and West of Isis,/ the mother who pleads for her children,/ Queen of the Moon, reflecting the Sun./
Ba is the Essence, living forever./ Ka is the Shadow that man knows as life./ Ba cometh not until Ka is incarnate./ These are mysteries to preserve through the ages./
Keys are they of life and of Death./ Hear ye now the mystery of mysteries:/ learn of the circle beginningless and endless,/ the form of He who is One and in all./ Listen and hear it, go forth and apply it,/ thus will ye travel the way that I go./
Mystery in Mystery,/ yet clear to the Light-born,/ the Secret of all I now will reveal./ I will declare a secret to the initiated,/ but let the door be wholly shut against the profane./
Three is the mystery,/ come from the great one./ Hear, and Light on thee will dawn./
In the primeval, dwell three unities./ Other than these, none can exist./ These are the equilibrium, source of creation:/ one God, one Truth, one point of freedom./
Three come forth from the three of the balance:/ all life, all good, all power./
Three are the qualities of God in his Light-home:/ Infinite power, Infinite Wisdom, Infinite Love./
Three are the powers given to the Masters:/ To transmute evil, assist good, use discrimination./
Three are the things inevitable for God to perform:/ Manifest power, wisdom and love./
Three are the powers creating all things:/ Divine Love possessed of perfect knowledge,/ Divine Wisdom knowing all possible means,/ Divine Power possessed by the joint will of/ Divine Love and Wisdom.
Three are the circles (states) of existence:/ The circle of Light where dwells nothing but God,/ and only God can traverse it;/ the circle of Chaos where all things by nature arise from death;/ the Circle of awareness where all things spring from life./
All things animate are of three states of existence:/ chaos or death, liberty in humanity and felicity of Heaven./
Three necessities control all things:/ beginning in the Great Deep, the circle of chaos, plenitude in Heaven./
Three are the paths of the Soul: Man, Liberty, Light.
Three are the hindrances:/ lack of endeavor to obtain knowledge;/ non-attachment to god;/ attachment to evil./ In man, the three are manifest./ Three are the Kings of power within./ Three are the chambers of the mysteries,/ found yet not found in the body of man./
Hear ye now of he who is liberated,/ freed from the bondage of life into Light./ Knowing the source of all worlds shall be open./ Aye, even the Gates of Arulu shall not be barred./ Yet heed, O man, who would'st enter heaven./ If ye be not worthy, better it be to fall into the fire./ Know ye the celestials pass through the pure flame./ At every revolution of the heavens,/ they bathe in the fountains of Light./
List ye, O man, to this mystery:/ Long in the past before ye were man-born,/ I dwelled in Ancient Atlantis./ There in the Temple, I drank of the Wisdom,/ poured as a fountain of Light from the Dweller./
Give the key to ascend to the/ Presence of Light in the Great world./ Stood I before the Holy One enthroned/ in the Flower of Fire./ Veiled was he by the lightnings of darkness,/ else my Soul by the Glory have been shattered./
Forth from the feet of his Throne like the diamond,/ rolled forth four rivers of flame from his footstool,/ rolled through the channels of clouds to the Man-world./ Filled was the hall with Spirits of Heaven./ Wonder of wonders was the Starry palace./
Above the sky,/ like a rainbow of Fire and Sunlight,/ were Formed the Spirits./ Sang they the glories of the Holy One./ Then from the midst of the Fire came a voice:/ Behold the Glory of the first Cause./ I beheld that Light, high above all darkness,/ reflected in my own being./ I attained, as it were,/ to the God of all Gods,/ the Spirit-Sun,/ the Sovereign of the Sun spheres./
There is One, Even the First, who hath no beginning, who hath no end;/ who hath made all things, who govern all,/ who is good, who is just, who illumines, who sustains.
Then from the throne, there poured a great radiance,/ surrounding and lifting my soul by its power./ Swiftly I moved through the spaces of Heaven,/ shown was I the mystery of mysteries,/ shown the Secret heart of the cosmos.
Carried was I to the land of Arulu,/ stood before the Lords in their Houses.
Opened they the Doorway/ so I might glimpse the primeval chaos./ Shuddered my soul to the vision of horror,/ shrank back my soul from the ocean of darkness./ Then saw I the need for the barriers,/ saw the need for the Lords of Arulu./
Only they with their Infinite balance/ could stand in the way of the inpouring chaos./ Only they could guard God's creation./
Then did I pass ëround the circle of eight./ Saw all the souls who had conquered the darkness./ Saw the splendor of Light where they dwelled./
Longed I to take my place in their circle,/ but longed I also for the way I had chosen,/ when I stood in the Halls of Amenti/ and made my choice to the work I would do./
Passed I from the Halls of Arulu/ down to the earth space where my body lay./ Arose I from the earth where I rested./ Stood I before the Dweller./
Gave my pledge to renounce/ my Great right until my work on Earth/ was completed, until the Age of darkness be past./
List ye, O man, to the words I shall give ye./ In them shall ye find the Essence of Life./ Before I return to the Halls of Amenti,/ taught shall ye be the Secrets of Secrets,/ how ye, too, may arise to the Light./
Preserve them and guard them,/ hide them in symbols,/ so the profane will laugh and renounce./ In every land, form ye the mysteries./ Make the way hard for the seeker to tread./
Thus will the weak and the wavering be rejected./ Thus will the secrets be hidden and guarded,/ held till the time when the wheel shall be turned./
Through the dark ages, waiting and watching,/ my Spirit shall remain in the deep hidden land./ When one has passed all the trials of the outer,/ summon ye me by the Key that ye hold./
Then will I, the Initiator, answer,/ come from the Halls of the Gods in Amenti./ Then will I receive the initiate,/ give him the words of power./
Hark ye, remember, these words of warning:/ bring not to me one lacking in wisdom,/ impure in heart or weak in his purpose./ Else I will withdraw from ye your power/ to summon me from the place of my sleeping./
Hark ye, remember, these words of warning:/ bring not to me one lacking in wisdom,/ impure in heart or weak in his purpose./ Else I will withdraw from ye your power/ to summon me from the place of my sleeping. /
Now go ye forth and summon thy brothers/ so that I may impart the wisdom/ to light thy path when my presence is gone./ Come to the chamber beneath my temple./ Eat not food until three days are past./
There will I give thee the essence of wisdom/ so that with power ye may shine amongst men./ There will I give unto thee the secrets so that ye,/ to, may rise to the Heavens,/ God-men in Truth as in essence ye be./ Depart now and leave me while I summon/ those ye know of but as yet know not.

No comments: