Saturday, December 02, 2006

Samson and Deliah from the inside


You are my sweetest downfall/ I loved you first, I loved you first/ Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth/ I have to go, I have to go/ Your hair was long when we first met/



Samson went back to bed/ Not much hair left on his head/ He ate a slice of wonder bread and went right back to bed/ And history books forgot about us and the bible didnt mention us/ The bible didnt mention us, not even once/



You are my sweetest downfallI loved you first, i loved you first/ Beneath the stars came falling on our heads/ But there just soft light/ Your hair was long when we first met/



Samson came to my bed/ Told me that my hair was red/ He told me i was beautiful and came into my bed/Oh i cut his hair myself one night/ A pair of dull scissors and the yellow light/ He told me that i'd done alright/ and kissed me till the morning light, the morning light/ and he kissed me till the morning light/



you are my sweetest downfall/ i loved you first


--"Samson" RegSpek
Do you think I am right in the meaning I got of this?

1 comment:

Xunoz said...

The first time I saw the image, I thought whether this was the one you were sketching yesterday. I read the post...but wow! 5 posts in one go! That's awesome:) Keep it going.