Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I AM PROUD


You know... I have been unusually happy lately. It's kind of strange. But I'm loving it. And guess what?! The reason isn't a mystery to me for once, either! Although, I'm not going to mention it here.
But this is just great. A dramatic change from how I've been living for the past few years. I know I always say "Oh things are much better now"...well...hel-lo? They never were. That was me trying to convince you to convince me that it is. And I know.... I've just got to tell myself to be happy and I will (who was it they interviewed on mancow about this? Chopra?...or was it that other guy...AKA "David").. but it hasn't worked until I finally got off my lazy bum and did something. I just needed that extra action. And thank goodness I did, because it's changed my life in more ways than one.
See... I know it's going to be fine this time because this time I can't feel any bit of doubt/regret/fear that it wont and I'm on a role! It's been almost a week! Score! Nothing incredibly depressing for almost a week.. at least nothing strong enough to pull me down again. Can I say this? I AM PROUD of myself. :)
Anyway, change of subject. I've got so many things I want to post about here, but haven't gotten the chance lately simply because of lack of time. I'm studying too much for these finals! But thank goodness only one more day of them. I can come home at noon tomorrow and just relax. Maybe take a bubble bath and a nap...eat some CAKE. :P I think I've lost too much weight...really, too much.
hmmmmm anyway, I went to lunch today with my dad. He took me all the way out to Ali Baba's upon my request! I offered to pay, mostly for the 'waste of gas' :P but he declined. Anyway, came home and..... Studied!

No comments: