Saturday, December 23, 2006

P-p-p-possibilities


Even though I can honestly say that I have gone through quite a bit so far in the last 15 years..blissful, hard, good, bad...Everything that I've experienced has come from just a tiny corner in the universe of the possibilities, my posibilities. I just imagine growing my awareness, my thinking, and my actions beyond that little corner of life I've seen. How much more could there possibly be? How could there possibly be more....?

I'm just thinking..... that what if the reason something seems impossible at times, is because you're looking at it from a limited perspective. You're not looking at it the right way, you're not considering each and every particle of it. I guess over all you've just got to remind yourself over and over... To consider that there is so very much more to life than what you have so far encountered. So much more possibility.
"A useless life is and early death" --Goethe
"One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one's life has meaning, that one is needed in this world." -- Hannah Senesh
"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom." --Albert Einstein

No comments: