Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Moondance


Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance/ With the stars up above in your eyes/ A fantabulous night to make romance/ 'Neath the cover of October skies/ And all the leaves on the trees are falling/ To the sound of the breezes that blow/ And I'm trying to please to the calling/ Of your heart-strings that play soft and low/ And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush/ And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush/
Can I just have one a' more moondance with you, my love/ Can I just make some more romance with a-you, my love/
Well I wanna make love to you tonight/ I can't wait till the morning has come/ And I know now the time is just right/ And straight into my arms you will run/ And when you come my heart will be waiting/ To make sure you're never alone/ There and then all my dreams will come true, dear/ There and then I will make you my own/ And everytime I touch you, you just tremble inside/ And I know how much you want me that you can't hide/
Can I just have one a' more moondance with you, my love/ Can I just make some more romance with a-you, my love/
Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance/ With the stars up above in your eyes/ A fantabulous night to make romance/ 'Neath the cover of October skies/ And all the leaves on the trees are falling/ To the sound of the breezes that blow/ And I'm trying to please to the calling/ Of your heart-strings that play soft and low/ And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush/ And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush/
One more moondance with you in the moonlight/ Can't I just have one more dance with you my love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpqQL1tJgvM

No comments: