Saturday, December 02, 2006

Puddles


Just look down at yourself in the reflection...imagine its looking up at you. Forever looking upward. Forever holding silent conversations in their eyes. Watching your opposite expressions. Watching those coincidences. Don't look away; can't look away; tear yourself away...only to look upward again. Only to jump to the next sea and start all over again. Enthusiam growing at each new leap. At each new upward glance, falls another drop. Another drop.
'...listening to the sound of heavens shaking; thinking about puddles, puddles and mistakes.'
Never give up loving unless you have to/ Never give up loving unless you must/ 'Cause it will haunt you in the future/ It'll try to crawl in your bed at night/
Never leave your lover unless he makes you/ By being cold and awful mean/ Even then, you'll probably always miss him/ He will visit in your dreams/
Names and dates and faces/ Places you were happyI'll never fall, never fall like that again/ I'll never fall, never fall like that again/ I'll never fall, never fall like that again/
Names and dates and faces/ Places you were happy/ I'll never fall, never fall like that again/ I'll never fall, never fall like that again/ I'll never fall, never fall like that again/
Never give up loving unless you have to/ Never leave your lover unless you must/ 'Cause he will haunt your empty heart forever/ 'Til your body turns to dust/
I want you, I want you, I want you
"You"-- Regina Spektor

No comments: