Monday, December 04, 2006

5 Things


5 Things in my refrigerator:


~~1) Celery, 2) Kraft Light Done Right Three Cheese Ranch dressing, 3) Ginger ale, 4) Oranges 5) Leftover pumpkin pie


5 Things in my closet(closet? do I have one?):
~~1) Dress clothes, 2) a pair of shoes, 3) empty hangers, 4) a box full of old photos and letters, 5) laundry basket
5 Things in my purse:
~~1) Glasses, 2) Wallet, 3) A bottle of Motrin, 4) Social Security card, 5) Movie stubs
5 Things in locker:
~~1)Literature book, 2) Buddha quote, 3) Pens, 4) Pack of Big Red with only half a peice left, 5) dust
5 CDs in my sterio (or how 'bout' what's stacked on my radio):
~~1) Queen-Greatest hits, 2) The Used-mixed acoustic, 3) Peter Gabriel-Passion, 4) Ala wahda wa nos ya Ashek el sax, 5) Juliana's Mix-Vol. 2
5 Habits to break:
~~1) Keeping notes on my hand, 2) Chewing on pen caps, 3) Cracking knuckles, 4) Saying 'certain' words, 5) Taking myself for granted
5 Things on my mind right now:
~~1) My love :), 2) My mother, 3) The gateway test tomorrow, 4) A new song-with beginning lyrics, 5) Evan
Do you know more about me now?
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin
"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change." --Buddha
"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self." --Confucious




1 comment:

Xunoz said...

Wow! Awesome! Amazing :)

Great revelations, if I may dare say! Best of luck for your papers, and everything else!! I am sure you are gonna do your best.