Sunday, December 10, 2006

'Cause when it all comes down...

Car door slams, it's been a long day at work/I'm out on the freeway and I'm wondering if it's all worth/The price that I pay, sometimes it doesn't seem fair/I pull into the drive and you're standing there/And you look at me/And give me that come-here-baby smile/It's all gonna be alright/You take my hand/You pull me close and you hold me tight
It's the sweet love that you give to me/That makes me believe we can make it through anything/'Cause when it all comes down/And I'm feeling like I'll never last/I just lean on you 'cause baby/You're my better half
They say behind every man is a good woman/But I think that's a lie/'Cause when it comes to you I'd rather have you by my side/You don't know how much I count you to help me/When I've given everything I got and I just feel like giving in/And you look at me/And give me that come-here-baby smile/It's all gonna be alright/You take my hand/Yeah you pull me close and you hold me tight
Well, you take my hand/Yeah you pull me close and I understand
It's the sweet love that you give to me/That makes me believe that we can make it through anything
Oh baby, it's the sweet love that you give to me/That makes me believe we can make it through anything/'Cause when it all comes down/And I'm feeling like I'll never last/I just lean on you 'cause baby/ You're my better half
Oh, oh baby you're my better half/Ooh, hey baby you're my better half
--"You're my better half"-Keith Urban

No comments: