Saturday, April 22, 2006

Whatever happens, happens

well..I know, I'm a terrible person, but I can't help that I've got incredible hearing. Well, sometimes I'm subconciously listening to everything that people are saying around me and etc. and certain words will catch my attention and'll pull me into listening more. Anyways, it comes in handy a lot, this time though, I happen to hear that my great grandma on my step dad's side fell the other day and couldn't deal with the pain and had a heart attack and now cant have an operation because of it and probably wont ever walk again. *sigh*...I probably would not ever hear about it unless I overheard it.
Well...emily was having her dreams again last night, she's told me about them before...and they scare me just hearing about them. Last night she was thrashing around and saying things like 'mommy it hurts'. Poor girl, but I can say I know what she means. Let's see what else...well, I'm afraid that its gonna happen soon, it will some time, just I think it will soon and I'm not gonna be able to do anything about it, uncontrollable. oh well, what happens, happens.

No comments: