Friday, October 05, 2007

PICKLES




It's fall break and I dont have to go anywhere for another week....

Yay!! Sleep in....be lazy...don't do anything I don't absolutely have to do.....y'know... like eat....that's right up there next to breathe.

Jeez......

I'm bored out of my mind.

What to do but blog about limitless boredom?



I woke up to sirens this morning... those damn sirens....although, no surprise... I could wake up to a cats purr across the room. Anyway...get this, THIS is how bored I am.....I'm so bored that I woke up...didn't want to actually get up so my mind starts running...and you know what I end up thinking about?? I start thinking.... hmmm... I wonder what it'd be like to think in a different language? Do French people, do Indian people think in a different language? Hmm, well I just pienso es interesante. Y I just love the way suena. SerĂ­a fenomenal. WHOA! AYEE!! What just haappened?! Holy shitaki mushrooms! .. ahora eso era cool....



I know.... I'm odd......I know....

Oh! but it's gonna rain today, that's happy...That reminds me.... I think I'm gonna have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich today. Nasty little booger, it is.... but it's sentimental. :) Don't you ever do things, no matter how much you hate it, just 'cause it's of sentimental value?

1 comment:

Xunoz said...

why only French? Include German, Spanish, Latin, Arabic and all other languages you know :)