Sunday, October 28, 2007

dum da dumm dum dum

There's nothing interesting to talk about in my life right now. I don't know what to write here...that's why I end up rambling on about nothing and everything. And that can be dangerous.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kentucky is soooooooo booooooorrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg...............I don't see how people can live here! What do they do all day? How can they stand it?? There's nothing to talk about here...

And I can't understand half the staff at school. Their accents are so thick, it's crazy. And it's the annoying kind... I mean, my dad's family, they've got an accent too but it's a good one :) makes me smile. These Kentucky ones.. ugh :( I'll sit there staring at the person, they've been talking for a minute and I'm still back deciphering the first five words. I'm like, sorry... I haven't an iota of what you just said, but it's giving me a headache... and walk away. lol

Ugh...

I dont know what else to say anymore...

No comments: