Monday, September 17, 2007

m m m m good...


I don't know what to write about.
I thought about writing about wickedness or cruelty...or milkshakes...
But those all seem so bland. Too depressing for today (Yes, writing about milkshakes, depressing...because I lack one).
Then I really feel like writing a song....but that requires too much effort, and it's funner if you can put music to it....which I can't (in any way other than in my head).
Then I thought about food...
bleaaa bleaaaa...that's all you think about, Juliana, food!!...isn't it? Well, why not? It is truely a magnificent thing. One of the greatest pleasures in the world :) I'll have you know, you can ask me anything about organic produce, and I can tell you right off the bat, don't even gotta think about it.
OPW to the rescue!
I love being loved, don't you?

1 comment:

Xunoz said...

Here is a question...are milkshakes organic produce? :p I know OPW is there to rescue :)

And you know, writing about wickedness/cruelty, and writing a song...can be two into one tasks. What say?