Sunday, September 23, 2007

confidence in confidence


...With each step I am more certain/ Everything will turn out fine/ I have confidence the world can all be mine/ They'll have to agree I have confidence in me
I have confidence in sunshine/ I have confidence in rain/ I have confidence that spring will come again/ Besides what you see I have confidence in me!
Strength doesn't lie in numbers/ Strength doesn't lie in wealth/ Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumber/ When you wake up/ Wake up! It's healthy!
All I trust/ I give my heart to/ All I trust becomes my own/ I have confidence/ In confidence alone...
Spoken: Oh help...
I have confidence in confidence alone!!/ Besides Which you see I have confidence In me!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- From the Sound of Music - "I Have Confidence"

1 comment:

Xunoz said...

So let them bring on all their problems
I'll do better than my best
I have confidence they'll put me to the test
But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

Thats the way, aaha aaha, I like the way, aaha aaha :)