Thursday, February 23, 2006

*sing song voice*Its beginning to look a lot like Spring again!!

well.. I know I posted just this morning, but I'm bored again...lol...and still in a fairly good mood, its kind of nice. And its sort of...strange..I mean, I'm not used to it. its like discovering it for the first time. well.. anyways, so..yea, ethan's parents are divorcing now, got the news not two minutes ago, its really sad. AND they're making him choose. Thing is...I know from passed experience, that he is well aware that my weakness is sympathy. and anyone really can use that against me...because with that boy, you've got to be real careful. He is so unexpected. almost as unpredictable as me..heh...but not quite. he's the strangest person you'll ever meet too...but thing is, I guess, what he has a problem with is forgiving himself. thats his biggest weakness I think.
Well, anyways, I wont really talk much about him. Then there's scotty, who I've ignored, and avoided, and so far haven't heard from in a while. just as long as I can hold it off til he leaves for florida.
Enough with the semi-depressing stuff.
so, its beginning to look like spring again!! I know it may be a months away, but I can smell it and feel it. and I love it! I got a rose from last night, and I've hung it up in my room, because I love the fresh scent it gives off, it reminds me of spring, and rain. but the sun has been out and I've started hearing birds again, I saw some grass too, though it was dead, it was still there, stil grass. It gets me excited. I hate the cold, I've lived in the cold too long.
So, yea, I know im a bit cheesy but, I'm dying for spring to come. I cant stand these long dark winters anymore...

1 comment:

Xunoz said...

and when i saw that its quite cold over there(subzero temperatures!!!)..i was like..whats going on??and your blog clearly answers that what is going on:). And you know...its really really good that you are posting here regularly...

as far as i am concerned..am looking for some change in weather..(its summers approaching..and i just hope that the weather remains a bit cool too)