Saturday, August 25, 2007

Broken English

I met this French guy today...he was kinda cute...but then..he was French. You know the French. You know the relationship between them and us Americans. Worse than yankee's and limey's. But he was intriguing....he couldn't speak English...nevertheless, still interesting.

So I spoke to a French guy...in french. I know, I suprised myself, who knew I could speak french?

I'm sure it was a combination of things...between knowing latin and spanish and portuguese, one doesn't have to do anything more and can speak french! Athough, I could have sworn, french would be the one language I'll never be able to speak. Throw me Russian, throw me Icelandic...peice'a cake...but french? Gives me the shivers.

Je suis embarrasse. Je suis sur que ma grammaire etait imprecise...Comme il est maintenant.




I had better start writing here again, hadn't I? Even if it's just a few words...now hold me to this...




New goal:




I will write here every day for the next week (And then we'll see what happens).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye Aye Captain!!