Monday, August 27, 2007

Honey, If you love me...

...will you please please smile...?

:) Don't you just love that game?

It's genius, really...whoever came up with it.....Bravo. Used to play it with mumma's family all the time...good times, good times...

Let me explain it, for those of you that don't know this game...

Everyone sits in a circle, the person who is "It" is in the middle. "It" must choose a person, whom they think is the weakest, and go up to 'em, and say "Honey, if you love me, will you please please smile?" And try to make the victim smile. The victim must say "Honey, I love you, but I just can't smile" 3 times without smiling until the third is said. If they smile, they're the new "It", If they hold composure, then "It" must move on to another victim.

:)

It's just fun. Makes me want to smile :)

I was just thinking of the words, "I love you". Just great words that can be got away with so easily with saying in such magniloquence, confidence. I think it should be said more often, and not saved for the most apparent 'perfect' moments. I'm opposed to what they say....they say if it is said too much, it loses its meaning. But that is ridiculous! It cannot lose its meaning, and it shouldn't lose its meaning. Only people make it lose its meaning.

Every time someone says it to me, it means something amazing. And the meaning varies from each person who says it. But the moment it's said, it is mine...the words are mine and they generate certain feelings in me depending who it is from. Don't get me wrong, these words shouldn't be thrown around if they're going to be misunderstood. But for me....I believe that no matter how many times it is said, it can never ever elude its meaning...so long as you don't allow it.
"Love is saying the perfect phrase to make a solemn embrace dissolve into giggles. It's humor. It's anticipation. It's respect. It's acceptance. It's patience. It's exploration. It's understanding. It's consideration. It's responsibility. It's desire. It's abandonment. It's truth. It's Joy. It's ecstasy. It's renewal. It's tenderness. It's sensuousness. It's practicality. It's closeness. It's adaptation. It's loneliness. It's a lesson in human frailty. It's reflection, faith, trust. Love is stories that will never be told. It's secret."--anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!

Now come on....Smile :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are okay. Though I haven't heard from you but as long as you write here then you should be there and should be okay, I guess. I never said that I do love anyone except for the one I really do love. For me, it is not a word I just throw here and there. Though I feel bad for reading this, I might claim I don't know why, but actually, I do, *smiles*.