Monday, February 12, 2007

Swiped from Astrid........


1. If I were a planet, I would be..........................Mercury
2. If I were a month, I would be.........................october...without question.
3. If I were a day of the week, I would be....................friday or sunday...either
4. If I were a time of the day, I would be.....................twilight............a magical time
5. If I were a sea animal, I would be.................Japanese fighter fish...I love the flowiness and the colors....
6. If I were a direction, I would be.................East, most definately
7. If I were a piece of furniture, I would be............an exotic poster bed with all sorts of drapes and vines hanging from the top, covered in rich india printed bedspreads and lots of fluffy pillows of different patterns with a goose feather mattress
8. If I were a sin, I would be................would you like to know...
9. If I were an historical figure, I would be..........Esther
10. If I were a liquid, I would be.............a pure, creamy milk
11. If I were a stone, I would be...................Tigers eye or Obsidian
12. If I were a tree, I would be..................an age old corkscrew willow................or a sandalwood
13. If I were a bird, I would be.............A crow!
14. If I were a tool, I would be................a book
15. If I were a flower/plant, I would be...............Lotus
16. If I were a kind of weather, I would be.........the time right before a thunderstorm when the wind is gathering and there's lightning in the distance and the air feels charged full of energy
17. If I were an animal, I would be............a panther or a fox
18. If I were a color or shade, I would be................'deep greens and blues are the colors I choose...won't you let me go down in my dreams'
19. If I were an emotion, I would be..............exultance
20. If I were a vegetable, I would be................a tomato
21. If I were a sound, I would be...................The strings being strum
22. If I were an element, I would be........mostly earth...sometimes fire.....occasionally air and water
23. If I were a car, I would be.................the one and only
24. If I were a song, I would be...............oh my.....can't ask me that...what do you think?
25. If I were a movie, I would be directed by.....................M. Night Shyamalan
26. If I were a book, I would be written by......................Hans Christian Andersen
27. If I were a food, I would be..............bread
28. If I were a place, I would be..............an oasis surrounded by vast dunes

No comments: