Monday, October 23, 2006

Direction of the Wind



So...school is back in now. Jump for joy. Got a few of my results back...but most won't come until Thursday at the
open-house.
I got a letter today...yes, good old fashioned postal. :) It was from my grandparents, in LV ( my mothers parents). It was very... uplifting..and encouraging. It was really good to know they still remember me, care about me, and pray for me. It turns out they're taking the "long route" to Cali. that just so happens to pass through Rexburg, Idaho. :'( They're the traveling couple now! Granpa just retired, so they can go wherever they want to now :D
I talked to Emily few days ago. "When are you coming home?" "I miss you" "Are you having fun at your other daddys?" "When are you coming home?" "Guess what I did today?!" "Listen to what Po did..." "When are you coming home?" awwwwwwww I miss little emmy. I think she just got a new haircut. A short little bob...perfect for her. :)
Evan is still alive, though even more sore than before. He actually competed in his track meet the Friday after his wreck. After running so long...it's just not helping him heal up. But I suppose he owes it to his coach...since he skips practice all the time. And good news for him, some friend of Greg's has a crappy old car..nothing works but the engine, but she's willing to just give it to him to use for school, etc. Hey, if it runs...then that's all that counts.
Well that's all that's going on in general right now... Hey! Look at that sunset....hmm....maybe I'll write something deeper later....
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

No comments: