Thursday, March 27, 2008

Apres moi le deluge

"After me, comes the deluge" King of France, Louis XV.

Some times I wonder, what does it matter what I do now? How long will I be in this place, this time, this life...? When I'm gone, it's no concern of mine the consequences of whatever I have done. Right?
Knowing my current stand... a volatile time when I'm never settled....why not just do what ever makes me happy at that moment despite however it affects the people around me or involved or how it affects myself in the long run. Why think so hard about the future? and future consequences? Why think about what I do before I do it? Why plan? Why organize?



I don't know. Just because.




ἐμοῦ θανόντος γαῖα μιχθήτω πυρί·οὐδὲν μέλει μοι· τἀμὰ γὰρ καλῶς ἔχει.


When I die, let earth and fire mix: It matters not to me, for my affairs will be unaffected.

No comments: