Thursday, November 15, 2007

We are all EARTHLINGS




I think I'm slowly turning vegetarian without my realizing it.

Several weeks ago, I found myself exchanging great vegan recipes with someone... and way too excited about it. And I didn't even realize...

A few weeks ago, I found myself on the "peta2.com" site, from some flier....that's self explanatory. And I didn't even realize...

A week after that, I find myself refusing a hamburger, chicken burrito, and pork chops(although I don't eat "pig" anyway...) all in the same week, for seemingly no reason. And I didn't even realize...

And today..I realized. And, I say.... must not fight it :)... I'm taking one step at a time. I'm officially hereby declaring that I shall consume "kosher" exclusively.

...and we'll see what happens then.... ;)




"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." --Pythagoras




"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men."-- Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: